Link up: Welcome Wednesday

So today I'll be doing my first link up courtesy of the girls from Take It From Me and Adrianne of Happy Hour Projects.

Every Wednesday, Take It From Me and Happy Hour Projects host Welcome Wednesday- a blog hop for you to meet other bloggers, make new friends, gain more followers and expand your blog network.


How? Here's the deal:


1. Follow your hosts (Take It From Me and Happy Hour Projects), and the spotlighted blog of the week.

2. Link up your blog name and URL with our linky. (You only need to add your info once for it to be seen on all the blogs hosting.)
3. Grab the Welcome Wednesday button. You can include it in a post about the event on your blog and help spread the love.
4. Go to as many blogs on the Linky as you want and make some friends- be sure to tell them you are visiting from Welcome Wednesday!
5. Be sure to visit any new friends who drop by your blog from Welcome Wednesday!


And they're Spotlight Blog of the Week: Rustic Love

"My name is April. This blog holds words [mostly random] & photographs [lots of them] about my life along with bits and pieces of lifestyle & creativity. I'm just a girl dancing around New York with my husband, Bradd. Through blogging, I want to live my life with joy and bring joy to those around me. I strive to live in the moment and hope to encourage others."

Pretty simple right? So what are you waiting for? Link up here. :)








No comments