Outfit: Boyfriend Jacket

What do you wear when you are feeling a little lazy to get up from bed because it is drizzling outside, but you also know that you're running late for your early morning Saturday class and you have no nice clothes over at the boyfie's place? Me? I'd grab whatever the simplest shirt I could get, a skirt (because I am having a hard time getting into my pants these days), my ever reliable ballet flats (so I could run into class), and because it's raining I got one of B's jacket from his closet, particularly similar to that one in the picture. I love how he lets me use his clothes, whether we're at home or sometimes even when we go out. But if there's one specific thing I love grabbing from his closet (and I really often just get anything in it), it's his jackets. LOL. Not that I don't have any, but I just like wearing his because I feel pretty comfortable in it. ;)

I didn't even bother to see how I look, but yeah, this is how I looked  the whole day.





via my Polyvore

Whoever had the idea of  women wearing men's clothes is a genius. Seriously, I'm glad someone thought about that! Haha. Look how comfy and stylish men's clothes can be when worn by women

via
via

I am loving the second picture.

via

Maybe next time I'll raid his closet for his pants. LOL

Now I'm wondering, what's your fave piece of clothing from your guy's closet and how would you wear them? ;)

5 comments

  1. Thanks for the comment! You are so right, Men's clothes (if they fit lol) were meant to be used by women, same applies to perfumes ha! I totally steal my man's tshirts over the weekend and give him a sad eyes puppy "yours is so comfy and I couldn't find any of mine" look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love sleeping in oversized men's shirt. :) and I do the same with perfumes too. LOL! I sneak in his closet and dresser every now and then. Haha :) I'll be looking forward to more of your Realistically Priced recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] Post navigation ← Outfit: Boyfriend Jacket [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. ;) and I just checked out your blog and became a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete