Bundled Up

Jacket- I cannot remember; Top- Greenhills; Flats- Shoelala! Manila


Oh hello there lovelies. Sorry for that little hiatus as we were busy preparing for our mock trial in law school. ;) I think all those three to four hour sleep took a toll on my body because the past couple of days I was busy being sick. *weakling* LOL seriously people, we should really learn to take care of our bodies and not abuse it, it has its limits too. I hate being sick because  it affects my whole mood. I can really be cranky, and irritable, and annoying when I'm sick.

Due to my being sick, I really had no choice but to bundle up and layer my clothes because believe it or not, it was raining here in Manila yesterday. Raining in late February when it's supposed to be almost the start of summer? Seriously weather could you get any weirder? I rarely wear leggings but I guess this one day is an exception. And I wore flats the whole week to school because my whole body is feeling weak and I'm afraid  I might fall down if I walked on heels. ;)

How are things going for everyone?:)


4 comments

  1. Visit from Happy Friday Blog Hop.
    Time to visit and follow.
    would be great if you can visit and follow back.
    Have a great day.
    Nan
    www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    thanks for stopping by Sweet Petite

    I'm followig now through GFC and I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    Shel @ Sweet Petite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just dropped by from the hop to become your newest GFC follower. Glad your feeling better and hope you drop by my blog soon. http://www.kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete