Easy Outfit

Aaaand we're back. Today was the first day back in school after almost a month's break. Yes, a month long break. I swear my brain cells are still in protest right now. But what can a girl do? I'd say go ahead and face the world. And that's just what I did today. :)
Dress- gifted
Belt- Mom's closet Le Donne

So for the first day back, I decided to grab the easiest thing I can wear. You just basically put yourself into it and voila! LOL. But seriously, I chose to wear this dress today for a couple of reasons. First, it was an animal printed dress. As you can see from this post, I am quite obsessed with anything which has animal print. And I don't think my love affair with them would be ending soon. :) Second, it is quite loose or not that body- hugging, meaning I don't have to hold my breath the whole time. You see, it's that time of the year again when we all feel we have gained weight from all the stuff we took in during the holidays. I'm not alone on this, am I? Please tell me no. And well, since I am still having issues doing my workout, I think this dress is perfect timing. ;) Oh and one more thing, I've had this dress in my closet for months already but haven't worn it yet. And since it's the new year and our first day back in school, I figured new year, new clothes (though it's not technically new). Haha

I've wanted to add a little color on my outfit today and this earring which I bought last Friday seems perfect. When I saw it from the stand, I know I HAD to buy it. Especially if it costs less than a hundred pesos. Plus, according to feng shui experts, turquoise/ aquamarine is one of the lucky colors of the year. So why not wear   it on my first day right? :)

How was everyone else's first Monday of the year?:)







2 comments

  1. I think it looks great! Fun and comfortable. And those earrings are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete