No, I have not abandoned blogging. March had just been really crazy. I think that's even an understatement. But despite being MIA from the blogging world for the past month I am surprised to find out that I have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award. Thank you so much Music Plus Books. I am so excited to receive my very first blog award! :)
What is a Liebster Blog Award?
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a german word meaning dearest, beloved, sweetheart.
First, thank the person who nominated you and link back to them. As a liebster awardee (yes, I'd like to call myself that) I have to answer the questions posted by the person who nominated me and create my own set of questions. Then I have to tag 11 other bloggers and inform them.
So here are the questions Laura wants me to answer:
1. Favourite artist/band?
I have no specific favorite. As long as the song is good, I don't care who sang it. But if I want to have a peace of mind, B plays the Beatles. And he just knows me too well because every Beatles song has a calming effect on me.
2. Favourite song?
It depends on my mood, there's Stolen by Dashboard Confessionals, Just Breathe by Pearl Jam, Domino- Jessie J. My mood right now says my current favorite song is Real Love by The Beatles.
3. Favourite book?
Every time I want to feel good, I grab Breakfast at Tiffany's. I guess every girl wished they were Audrey Hepburn at one point in their lives right? I love the feeling I get after I read it, a girl wanting to dream. :)
4. Why did you choose a blog over a YouTube channel?
There's really no contest over here. I have been blogging since I was 17, I think. I've had a couple of old blogs. I guess I just really love talking about anything. :)
5. Do you have a goal related to blogging?
I just want to be able to share how lovely and good life is.
6. Biggest pet peeve?
I really hate it when someone fishes for compliments and then when you give them one they would be like innocent and all just so you could compliment them again. Ugh, really gets me all the time.
7. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it?
Yes, a cute, adorable puppy (my brother says she's not a puppy anymore). Oh well. :)
8. Favourite animal?
9. If you were an animal, which one would you be and why?
A lion or tiger maybe. Why? I'm a Leo and born on the year of the Tiger. I guess that says a lot huh?
10. What is your favourite quote?
Love like you've never been hurt.
11. What's your lucky number?
I'd like to think of 7 as my lucky number.
11 Facts About Me
1. I don't look like any of my two siblings.
2. I do not eat anything with strawberries in it.
3. I can be on the phone for hours talking to just one person (and sometimes I sleep on him too). LOL
4. I LOVE handwritten notes. I try to sneak in everyday notes to B when I get the chance. ;)
5. I LOVE getting bear hugs from B. Those hugs where I can't breathe anymore. LOL
6. I do not mind being under the sun. Even if it means my skin getting darker.
7. B inspires me a lot when it comes to life and all. He always has this positive outlook about anything.
8. I sometimes wish I was taller.
9. It was really my parents who wanted me to pursue law school. And now I'm glad I did.
10. I can be cranky and patient about a lot of things (and sometimes people) at the same time.
11. I (we) sleep with a mosquito net wrapped around our feet.
Spreading the Love:
Why did you start a blog?
What/Who inspires you to blog?
What do you usually love to blog about?
What' s your dream vacation?
What is the best advice you have about relationships?
Who is your favorite blogger?
What kind of movies/ book/ song do you like?
Shoes or bags? Why?
What piece of clothing is the most practical for you to shop?
Where do you want to be right now?
What's your favorite quote?