I Love Me Some Retail Therapy

We were dismissed early from class today, so my friend and I went to the mall to grab some lunch and talk. The boys are out of town (her boyfriend went home to Bicol and B is in Pangasinan) so we thought we should take this time to enjoy ourselves. Over lunch, we talked about the "grown- up" stuff. And it got me thinking that because of all the responsibilities that we have to do, sometimes it sucks to be an adult. But it's all part of growing up and there is no choice but to face it. After eating, we wasted time walking around and the impulsive shopper in me decided I want need a new sandals.



I've been eyeing on a different style, but they don't have it in the color that I like. But I'm happy with this one. Living in a tropical country gives me an excuse to wear sandals all- year long right?:) Besides, shopping always makes me feel better. And I needed to take my mind off things and the stress of adult life.



1 comment

  1. I like the 2 tone colours I think you'll get heaps of wear out them ... they'll look cute with some denim shorts :)

    ReplyDelete