I Love Our Alone Time, Together

Yesterday, I went home to an empty house. And the first thing that came to mind was "Yaaay for alone time." I just finished my final exams for my summer class and in a few weeks time I will be starting my (hopefully) last semester in law school. Honestly, I don't know how to feel about it. I'm happy, excited, nervous and overwhelmed all at the same time. Okay back to my point, I immediately thought about the things that I will do. Clean the house, do the laundry, organize my closet, sleep, and blog. That was the plan. But instead this happened.

Believe it or not, B and I were on it for 7 hours. LOL. We actually used to talk on the phone a lot when we still lived an hour away from each other. It just seemed we haven't talked in ages. But I'm not complaining, instead I was like this the whole time.

We talked about everything from the most important to those non- sense things. A lot of thoughts have been going on in my mind lately, it's like a party scene inside my head and I felt relieved and happy after talking to him. He always knows the right things to say and do. #LuckyMe. When he told me he'll be back soon, my immediate reaction was when when when? I think this was me then.

I can't wait for him to come home, just a few more days and he'll be back. I swear this is how excited I am. ;)
So, I guess I'll have to do all the things I had planned on doing yesterday today instead. It will be one busy Sunday for me. Happy Weekend lovelies!

3 comments

  1. happy summer time . I haven't been to summer vacations but believe me , I have thousand plans :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that sounds so nice! I'm sure it's such a lovely feeling to have someone you love come back into your life. Cross your fingers-I hope it happens to me soon:)
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so sweet! It's awesome when we can still be giddy like that about our men into marriage! Love it!

    ReplyDelete