Reconnecting

Well hello blogging world, feels like ages since I've been here. So I guess the title is very apt. :)

B and I have been kinda curled up in our own ball. Every night after school, all we wanted to do is rush home and hit the sack. (I think that part is just me. LOL). School is just so draining. So one day when my friend invited me for dinner around the area I said why not, it's been years since I last saw them anyway.




You know you've got the best girlfriends when after years of not seeing each other, still nothing changes. It felt like high school all over again, but this time with kids. If there's one thing I realized, it's that it always feels good to be with the people you grew up with, it always feels home with them. I am truly blessed to have the bestest girlfriends there is. :)

No comments