Setting My Priorities



Well hello there lovelies, it's been a while. And hello to my birthday month too. You may have noticed the lack of posts in this blog and I have no one to blame that for than myself. I am overwhelmed about everything around me and I have not yet settled in into the realities of my so- called life right now. As you may have previously read on here, I am on my last year in law school. I know I would be busy, but I didn't expect that I would be this BUSY, even before school actually started. From fixing the house and our things and now the pressure of school, here's a list of what keeps me busy these days.

Thinking of what breakfast B would like to eat. Before I get up, I would ask him what he wants to eat and most of the time the answer I get is, "whatever you prepare." So one morning this happened. :)



School work. Lots and lots of it.

Going to school. Well, cause that's necessary right?
First day ootd.

And when B and I are on our way home, there's dinner to think of. During weekends, there's the laundry and the groceries too. There, that's how my life is right now and today I am lucky enough to squeeze in a part of my time for blogging. I really miss blogging but I know I have to set my priorities if I want to graduate this March. So yeah, I may just pop in here every now and then. Okay, I'm off to do breakfast and then to another busy day.

Happy 4th of July, America! :)

No comments