How Is Everyone?

Hi everyone. How was your week? Mine was quite busy. From cleaning and buying stuff for the house to catching up with friends and cousins then finally enrolling for what is hopefully our last semester in law school. #Goal. B and I wanted everything to be in order and organized so we can focus on our classes when it starts. So it was all about general cleaning in the house for us. But we need a break from all of that so over the weekend B met with his friends and I with my cousins.
 

Oh and I am currently blogging from my phone right now because B is using my laptop since his needs to be brought to the repair shop. Hence the lack of blogging as well. I'll do a better post once I get to log in a computer. But for now, pardon this crappy post as I just really missed blogging and wanted to update you guys. ;)

xo,
K

No comments