Everyone Needs a Little Break Sometimes

I wish this was me. (via)

Do you ever feel the need to get away from the world and everyone else for a while? I usually love to surround myself with people, I like being in a company. I even go livid sometimes at the idea of wanting to be alone because I don't get it. But being with someone who has been so independent all his life has changed that perspective for me. I've come to learn and accept that sometimes, people do really need to be alone.

    


It's good to be with people, especially the people you love. But it's also nice to stay back from the whole world for a while so you can be yourself. When you are with someone, there will always be that urge to spend every minute with them. And sometimes you become so engulfed in the idea of "being together" that you forget that you are your own individual before you met that other person.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but yes, I think we all need our alone time (that real alone time on your own and not that alone time with someone). Does anyone else feel the same?

Happy Weekend! :)


1 comment

  1. Yes! I completely agree! I am super independent. Although I love being around others and spending time with those I love I really do like having my space and just getting some quiet time away. It's needed. I loved these quotes! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete