Look to the Stars

This is how I kinda feel lately. (January 2012)

"In fearful day, in raging night
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite
When all seems lost in the war of light
Look to the stars for hope burns bright."

Sounds familiar? Hmm maybe for some. That oath was not familiar with me as well until B posted it as his Facebook status last week and then he forced pursued me to say it with him everyday before we take our exams. That I learned is the Blue Lantern's oath. I thought he was just joking (as he always is) when he asked me to say with with him but then I realized he was not, so eventually he won. I was feeling a little restless while we were studying and he told me to think of it every time I was feeling down because those words speak of hope. At first I found it funny but then after saying it over and over for a few days I realized he made sense. And as always, he is right.

Okay, I know it maybe fictional but I could surely use those words right now. Thing is, I have been in some kind of a slump lately. That kind where you do not want to move. Yeah, I'm that worst. So right now that oath has been in repeat in my head. And I am hoping that I would be able to get out of this slump I'm in the soonest. 



1 comment

  1. I definitely relate to how you're feeling, I've been in a slump or two myself. I hope you feel better soon! Stopping by from Aloha Friday and I am now your newest follower. I look forward to a long blog relationship with you and can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    xx
    Serena
    www.theserenasaga.com

    ReplyDelete