Laid- back Day

So finally the sun was out last Friday. And so was I. Haha! ;) The bed weather has caused my to- do list to pile up so last Friday was the perfect day to catch up on them.

We had one week off from school, but I had some things to accomplish there so I dragged B to go with me. But before that we had to drop by the bank and grabbed some brunch. The grocery was our last stop before hibernating at home to study for our examinations this week. Oh yes here comes hell week once more. Then what am I doing here then? Haha okay I'll have to log off-- FOR NOW.

Since it was again hot that day (some psychotic weather we have here) I opted to go with the comfiest, most basic, and my most favorite piece of clothing-- the shorts. If you look into my closet, a shorts is really a staple. I fell in love with it ever since I can remember. ;) A cotton white tee is perfect for a hot day like we had last Friday, so that's what I pulled off to pair with my most beloved shorts. So here's basically how I look last Friday. ;)
Laid- back Day





Aéropostale cotton shirt
aeropostale.com






Chinese laundry shoes
chineselaundry.com



Kate spade handbag
couture.zappos.com



Skinny belt
boohoo.com




Wish me luck on my exams! Have a happy week ahead guys! ;)


No comments