Dotted on Dinner

My parents decided to celebrate Mother's Day ahead of everybody since we might be somewhere else on Sunday so we went out last night.

I missed dressing up considering that my outfit these days mostly consists of shorts and a simple tee due to our extremely hot summer. So last night at dinner I decided to be more girly and opted to wear my polka dot skirt. I got the skirt from a bazaar last December for a very very cheap price. ;) I added a pop of color to my outfit and wore my blue top from Mango. My favorite accessory is my black DKNY purse. ;)

And those ballet flats? They are from Shoelala! Manila. I don't usually wear ballet flats (I prefer sandals) but these shoes are to die for! They are the comfiest ballet flats out there. These shoes have been with me from Alabang all the way up to Pangasinan. :)

*Oh and they're soon launching wedges* I think I'll be loving them more! ;) And did I mention that you could get these shoes for less than a thousand pesos? Yes, they are very affordable.


Seafoods for dinner.
View from the bridge

How was everyone's Friday night?;)

2 comments