Halfway There


Can someone pinch me right now and tell me it's not the last weekend of June? But wait, it is. Looking back at those past months got me thinking like, "that was fast". We're halfway through 2015, you guys! So where has this year taken you so far?

It was, and still is, challenging for me. From losing a family member, to being unemployed, and failing, this year is proving to be something. If there's one thing I have learned from it all, it would be how to bounce back, FAST. Because the world will not wait for you to be okay, time will not slow down just for you. Harsh, yes, but that's reality for you. In life, we do not get everything we want every time we want it. Life, as they say, is full of surprises. And it will hit you hard when you least expect it. But that doesn't mean that you're not as lucky as others out there, just means you're stronger to face whatever it is life throws at you. Yes, I'd like to think of it that way.

I'm still happy where I am now. I may not have been where I imagined my life would be this time of the year, but maybe life just took me on a detour. Besides, 2015 is not over just yet. It still has 6 more months to offer. And here's to hoping for brighter days ahead!

No comments